I tend to shop for holidays over the course of a few weeks. I pick up a little something here & there (usually stuff that I manage to sneak into the cart while my kids are distracted.) I was NOT thinking when I bought Easter baskets because they are big! So I try to get bigger stuff to take up room! And I also include stuff I would buy anyways (score!)
Ideas for Easter baskets….
- Toothbrush (& toothpaste)
- Play doh
- New utensils / plates /cup
- Outside activities (bubbles, chalk, bat and ball, jump rope, bug kits (Dollar Tree has awesome ones this year), kickball, sand toys, beach pails/shovels, frisbee, balls)
- Sunblock (boring but it’s so practical)
- Bathing suit
- Sunhat or baseball cap
- Arts / craft supplies (dollar tree is great for this stuff!) google eyes, cotton balls, pipe cleaners, paper, coloring books, crayons, glue, markers, bingo dobbers, stamps, stickers, crafts kits, etc!
- Lollipops (ring pops are bulky 😉)
- PJs (scored an awesome deal for matching ones!)
- Jewelry (my 3 year old is obsessed)
- Flip flops
- Blind bags (my 4 year old is totally sucked into these!)
- Kinder surprise eggs
- Candy (obvious I guess)
- Snacks (goldfish, Annie’s bunnies, fruit snacks, teddy grahams, pretzels, etc)
The possibilities are endless. Feel free to leave additional suggestions in the comments! 👇🏼 happy Easter, friends!